Indoor Seating Reservation Policy
- Due to Covid 19 restrictions, Summit City Winery will require a $5.00/person reservation fee for inside seating in our tasting room.
- Reservations can be made via email @ email@example.com
- Please be provide via email, name, phone number, time and date you would like to make reservation. Winery management will contact to make reservation.
- This is non refundable and does not contribute to any charges accrued at the time of your visit.
- It entitles the patron to up to 2(two) hours of Tasting Room time beginning at the designated reservation time.
- Please be prompt for your reservation. This is NONREFUNDABLE but can be can cancelled ONLY by email up to 72 hours before the reservation time. NO reservation is needed for outside seating.
Indoor Seating Guidelines
- All service will be from the attendant at the counter.
- Groups are limited to 6 per table.
- Patrons MUST wear masks when they are not in their seats. (Example use of restroom, entering and leaving winery)
- All wine must be consumed while seated.
- Tables cannot be moved as they are spaced following Social distancing guidelines.
Summit City Winery announces that ALL Music Programs will be held indoors beginning Friday, November 6, 2020. This is subject to state occupancy limits – currently 25%. EVENTBRITE will be the web instrument to make a reservation (purchase a ticket). There will be a $10 cover charged to make the reservation. This will insure a ticket holding patron entrance inside to the respective event. At the door ticket/sales will ONLY be available if EVENTBRITE has not sold out the respective night.
Thank you for your patronage,
Summit City Winery Management