Bring your Mask
- As per New Jersey requirements, please wear masks unless seated at your table.
- Employees will be wearing masks at all times
- Seating available for up to 6 people per table
- There is to be no moving of tables as they have been spaced 6 ft. apart.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
Available Wine Offerings For Outdoor Seating
- Please seat yourself and our attendants will come to your table
- Wine by the bottle / Wine by the glass – Guests glass options include: bringing of own wine glasses, purchase a Summit City wine glass for $2, wine to be served in disposable plastic cup.
- Wine tasting flights as per our tasting menu
- Sangria will be available by the glass $7, New Growler $25, Refill of patron growler $20 (must be cleaned prior to refilling)
- Guests may purchase our cheese and crackers
- Guest may bring their own food/snacks and/or order from local eateries
Additional Important Information!
- Patrons are prohibited from entering indoor sections of the winery except to walk through when entering or exiting or to use the restroom.
- Guests should bring their own chairs and blankets for outdoor seating in our pasture as tables are limited
- No smoking in the seating areas
- No wine tastings or sampling inside our wine tasting room
- No Children or those under age of 21
- No dogs or other animals are permitted on the property
- No Winery Tours as this time
- Patrons may want to apply/bring insect repellent
Wine and Music Event Information
- *Cancellation for WEATHER RELATED reasons on Music Nights will be made by 3pm as possible the day of.
- Wine Tastings will not be available during Wine and Music Events. Wine may be purchased by the glass or bottle.
- *Patrons may call 856-881-2930 for questions
- New Jersey State guidelines restrict music events to 100 guests.
- Reservations are NOT needed (or taken) for Music and all outdoor events as they are NOT needed – there is PLENTY of room for all, even with Covid 19 distancing, so long as you BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS.
- *Please note: on MUSIC NIGHTS, wine tastings are NOT available after 6 pm EXCEPT when winery attendance allows. (Wine by glass or bottle available at ALL TIMES.)
*Summit City Winery reserves the right to change schedule without notice. Please call ahead for information.